PROJECT AND SUPPLY WITH RECOGNIZED QUALITY
In partnership with the German companies CONFERDO and PE CONCEPTS, Brametal brought to Brazil technology to supply steel lattice towers for supporting wind turbines. This solution is indicated at heights between 120 m and 165 m, which provides better utilization of wind potential. The result is an economically viable option, with logistical and assembly advantages, for application in the centralized power generation and distributed generation markets in projects of up to 5 MW.
The solution for wind generators’ supports provided by Brametal has several other benefits such as:
- Simplified logistics, ideal for locations of difficult access.
- Assembly that does not require special equipment.
- Foundations of easy execution.
- Less noise due to its dropped geometry.
- Other related advantages, mainly to the environment.